Saturday, May 29, 2010

A full day of riding and pondering plans for next week

Today was a fun day. I went out with a few friends, and all told we did close to 200 miles including some (minor) twisties. I also gave my buddy with a 954 a hand with his suspension. We set it according to his body weight (for sag) and sport rider magazine had a list of recommended settings that we went by. The myth that suspension tuning is a black art is false, but it does take some basic knowledge to get it right. I'm not saying that I am a suspension guru or anything like that, but google is my friend.

And just for shits and giggles here is a contest photo we took. The photo needed to have my bike and a falling rock sign, plus there was some discussion about the previous photo which was of a girl in a bikini in front of a bike. I think we covered both photos with Dave in in a bikini and me holding a falling rock sign.


After today I am seriously considering making my way next week down to Georgia for the TWFix.com annual meet. My buddy Tommy is riding down Wednesday night, arriving in Knoxville Thursday morning to meet the boards admin and finish the ride down to GA. I think I might just follow him down.

No comments: