Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kid Rock and President Bush hate me

So far I have definately discovered that Kid Rock and Pres Bush hate me. Because of Bush's visit to Bahgrahm I couldnt get a flight there, the place is still locked down, and not recieving any incoming flights, I'm glad that I'm sitting here, pretty, fat and happy in Kandahar.

The only down side, Kid Rock is coming here to play, and his entourage has taken all the available empty hotel rooms. This leaves me to sleep in a conex (a big steel container box with no windows, the kind that they use to ship stuff on boats). It's actually kind of nice, it has a heater, air conditioner, refridgerator, and a bed, plus it is rigged for electricity.

Like I said so far both Bush and kid Rock have left me homeless.

Other than that, I'm having a blast, I went over to the boardwalk today to look around, stopped to get a meal at the european dining hall, and drove around exploring the base in a borrowed pickup. I think I might be able to get to Bahgrahm tommorrow morning through a private plane (think 8 person corporate leer jet), I have my seat resewrved and I'm number 1 on the list so my chances are looking pretty good.

1 comment:

kllycohen said...

Damn that Kid Rock! Leaving you homeless.