Thursday, December 18, 2008

MISSION COMPLETE!

I finally made it to Bahgram, I also made up a huge mission complete sign, except I'm just gonna turn around and go home soon instead of hanging around for the next 8 years.


Bahgram, is all nice and pretty but every one is stuck up and just generally a little too militarily for me, I liked the laid back atmosphere of Kandahar better. I also was severely lectured by some 1SG about me not having a clip loaded, apparently it was put out a while back that everybody needs to have 1 clip in the gun ready to go, so I pulled the one clip out that I had and showed him that I have yet to be given any bullets for said clip. So I slapped it in charged the charging handle and chuckled. If I have to shoot anyone I hope they get scared of me yelling out the word bang bang at the top of my lungs.

The accommodations here are very civilized, I have a nice (small room) in a very nice room, I prefer to call this place the crown plaza of the middle east.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go do some shopping at the bazaar, maybe buy some authentic Afghanistanie pet terrorist rocks, they are sorta like regular pet rocks except they explode when you try to pick them up.

No comments: