Wednesday, December 17, 2008

kid rock, cuban cigars and the best damn food in Afghanistan

So today was an interesting day, up before the sun, waited on my flight which was cancelled due to the weather, waited on a second flight, which was cancelled due to weather. So the next available flight is tommorrow morning, we shall try again.

In the mean time I am going to go see kid rock play tonight, I am expecting a front row seat, in the standing only section. I also bought a few cuban cigars, hopefully they will be better than the ones I brought in Jamiaca. I found them in the cigar aisle at the dutch store, which incidently didnt have any stroopwaffen (a bad ass snack).

Then for lunch i went over to the Brittish compund and had some incredible food. Really really good food. I mean really good.

1 comment:

kllycohen said...

What! No stroopwaffen! Don't worry I'll have some for you when you get home.